Sunson® SBE-01Li is a lipase which made from a fungal strain through cultivation and extraction technique. It is mainly used in flour and baking processing. It does not have other side activities. It can contain activity when used for Triglyceride, phospholipids, sugar lipid. It can decrease or instead of the use
Sunson® SBE-01Li is a lipase which made from a fungal strain through cultivation and extraction technique. It is mainly used in flour and baking processing. It does not have other side activities. It can contain activity when used for Triglyceride, phospholipids, sugar lipid. It can decrease or instead of the use of emulsifier. It will have better synergies with other enzyme preparations such as glucose oxidase, fungal α-amylase enzyme to make bread volume larger, inflation better and organization more delicate. The synergies is much more great especially active with glucose oxidase. The mixed usage of lipase and glucose oxidase can improve the operational performance and the bakery product quality.
The product is produced according to the food grade enzyme standard issued by FDA, FAO, WHO and UECFA, which is in accordance with the FCC.
Appearance: Yellowish Powder
Odour: Normal fermentation odour
Definition of unit
1 unit of Lipase equals to the amount of enzyme, which hydrolyzes substance to get 1umol titratable fatty acid in 1 min. at 40°C and pH7.5.
Efficacy and characteristicas:
1) Lipase acting on triglycerides prevents binding of glutenin which determine the elasticity and adhesion of the dough to ensure the large glutenin so that enhance dough gluten. In addition, triglycerides hydrolysis is conducive to the formation of the phospholipid, triglycerides hydrolysis is conducive to the formation of the phospholipid to enhance gluten network, to increase the muscular force of the dough, to improve the rheological characteristics of flour protein, to increase dough strength, resistance stirred and the quick expansion capacity when bread into the furnace which make the bread structure fine and uniform, heart tissue soft and taste better.
2) It can whiting flour: lipase break down fat into the fat-soluble pigment explained, greater access solution space with oxygen. The pigment oxidation fade then reach secondary brightening effect.
3) The lipase hydrolyzed fat into monoacylglycerol and diacylglycerol. Monoacylglycerol can be combined with the starch, thus delaying the aging of the starch. The supporting strength of the bread can be enhanced using a lipase in bread to improve flavor. Using lipase in the noodle and dough, the natural lipids can be modified and generated lipid and starch composite, amylose can be prevented in the process of expansion and cooked exudation, reduce spots appeared on the dough.
The recommended dosage is 0.1-2g/100kg(1-20 ppm).
The optimum dosage depends on the quality of flour.
1. When mixing the product with flour or starch, please dilute it at 1:10 gradingly;
2. Keep the package hermetic if the product is not completely used.
Should be stored in a dry and cool place, avoiding high temperature.
12 months, enzymatic activity remains≥90%.
Enzyme preparations belong to protein, which may induce sensitization and cause allergic type reactions in sensitized individuals. Prolonged contact may cause minor irritation for skin, eyes or mucous membrane of nose, so any direct contiguity with human body should be avoided. If irritation or allergic response for skin or eyes develops, consult a doctor.
72 ürünler Sunson Industry Group Co., Ltd.
mannase enzyme for animal feed Nutrizyme Beta-mannanase--professional enzyme manufacturer since 1996